XPM works in a way to provide a different planning perspective for all the stakeholders of the project for activity analysis creation in an integral discipline like in the other modules.
Monitor different perspectives from a single window
In the work schedule programs, construction activity information is hidden in the Gantt charts and it becomes difficult to understand those activities as a whole with the application. xPM solves this problem in the scope of the 4th dimension of the 5 dimensional project management methodology by integrating the Planning Module with Primavera, MS Project and Navisworks programs. This way, planning efficiency is improved and project control is taken to a higher level.
When creating activity analysis with xPM, characteristic features of the project, the level of data collection from the field and the level of required cost control detail are taken into account, project progresses are revised easily and comparisons between revisions are carried out.
As design is done in line with BIM integration and Master Coding in xPM, building, location, quantity take off data, quantity and production group information of
each production is included in the work schedule. As it is referred with the similar information in the relevant activity analysis, the construction element’s activity
code is matched very easily in xPM.
xPM builds faster and more realistic planning by integrating “accurate” quantity information received from the 3 dimensional model and activity analyses.
xPM integrates 3 dimensional model and work schedule activities in the 4th dimension, and with the help of the animation program and provides visualization based on the placement of the activities in the time line. In this process, producing this data in XPM provides facilitation.
If needed, contractual activities like transportation, montage and design can be created and monitored in xPM. A more accurate and integrated work schedule is obtained.
INTEGRATED WORK PLAN SIMULATION CREATION (4B) BENEFITS, and GAINS VALUE ADDS
- Data produced with the design become information that is usable by the owner, contractor and business operator.
- Design revisions can be quickly reflected in work schedules with the help of activity analysis.
- Design and constructions activities are monitored with real time updates.
- Risks of project delay can be determined faster and earlier so that those risks are minimized or prevented.
- Adds value to the project with the ability to review the possibility construction.
- Enables the execution of plan simulations.
- Builds a strong design and planning groups communication.
- Errors of relation and planning strategy in the CPM program can be detected more easily.
- Provides easier monitoring of the project progress.
- Allows problems to be detected at earlier stages of the project.
- For periodic reporting, as the program simulation is created, reports in the required visualization format can be created for demolishing, building, and temporary works-related activities that are have started before the planned time, have not started by the planned time, and defined and continuing states.